I am now using the new Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 DIT 90PS 5 Door as my training car. I’ve been using the Corsa range for years as I’ve found it to be a great tuition car, and this new model really takes the biscuit for its economy, safety, and convenience features. I also tested its biggest competitor, Ford’s almost equally excellent Fiesta, but in my opinion the Corsa’s superior rear vision for reversing manoeuvres before and during the driving test is the vote winner!
- ABS and ESP
- Front and rear Fog Lights
- Front and rear parking distance sensors
- Cruise control
- Stop/Start feature
- Heated Front Windscreen, Seats and Steering Wheel
- Air Conditioning for those long hot summers!
- Fully adjustable driving seat, so short or tall you should find it very comfortable to drive.
- Adjustable steering column.
- Electric windows and mirrors.
- Electronic Power Steering.
If you would like more details about the car or would like an assessment lesson to see if it is suitable for you then please feel free to "contact me"